The Banner

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Summer US 1970 - Date Discrepancies Options · View
Crungy
Posted: Saturday, November 06, 2010 7:46:06 AM

I was just reading the latest issue of Tight But Loose (#27). Mike Tremaglio's article, Led Zeppelin Flying High in 1970, lists some canceled dates that conflict with what is in your database.

Thursday August 6th, Cincinnati Ohio. You list this as August 5th and have a rescheduled Detroit gig slotted for August 6th.
Sunday August 30th, West Finley Township Pennsylvania. You don't list this at all.

There is also reference to Led Zeppelin's sixth North America tour itinerary printed in the July 4th issue of Record Mirror, which listed dates in Quebec, Atlanta, New Orleans, South Carolina and New Mexico. None of these dates are in your data base.
Your Overlord
Posted: Sunday, November 07, 2010 10:46:41 AM

Crungy wrote:
I was just reading the latest issue of Tight But Loose (#27). Mike Tremaglio's article, Led Zeppelin Flying High in 1970, lists some canceled dates that conflict with what is in your database.

Thursday August 6th, Cincinnati Ohio. You list this as August 5th and have a rescheduled Detroit gig slotted for August 6th.
Sunday August 30th, West Finley Township Pennsylvania. You don't list this at all.

There is also reference to Led Zeppelin's sixth North America tour itinerary printed in the July 4th issue of Record Mirror, which listed dates in Quebec, Atlanta, New Orleans, South Carolina and New Mexico. None of these dates are in your data base.

I've already been talking to Mike about this stuff and will be adding it in the next release.Wink