The Banner

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

About this Site Options · View
f2walsh
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2008 7:10:55 AM

Great site! Thanks for the hard work and dedication!
BTSells
Posted: Saturday, November 29, 2008 9:31:01 AM

I just wanted to send a belated thanks your way...I'm loving this site! I appreciate how hard you work to keep everything up to date with the latest discoveries, corrections and additions in the pool of LZ knowledge. Bravo! Very Happy clap
Your Overlord
Posted: Saturday, November 29, 2008 10:37:05 AM

BTSells wrote:
I just wanted to send a belated thanks your way...I'm loving this site! I appreciate how hard you work to keep everything up to date with the latest discoveries, corrections and additions in the pool of LZ knowledge. Bravo! Very Happy clap

Thanks.Wink

I appreciate the appreciation that the community has shown to me for this site, but I do this stuff mostly because of my own sickness. sick Laughing

Trust me. If I were on a deserted island and noone else ever saw this project, I would still feel compelled to do it because fixing all of the little facts is just something that I NEED to do. I put a ridiculous amount of time and energy into this, but it is ALL pure fun for me.

Collaborating with Mikezep61 to get the clippings and reviews and such out there, along with future collaborations with other Zep geeks is a total blast.

I am much better at being the gas pedal than I am at being the breaks, and I am sometimes afraid that I have gone too far. For example, I don't want to get into trouble for using all of the photos that I have been using, but I built everything without paying too much attention to where the line is. I had to go back and retrofit the ability to hide individual photos if photographers get mad at me(which I will do upon request) for the public site, but my version of this website that sits on my home pc can be whatever I want it to be.

So I am really building it for myself and my friends and will then scale back anything that goes too far for the public. It is a reference site entirely and I will never try to make money or even run ads to cover hosting costs(which are not very much if my wife is reading thisLaughing ). Hopefully it can be a place where experienced Zeppelin fans can check the details and new Zeppelin fans can see what the whole hub bub is about.

There is still a surprising amount of confusion and mystery surrounding the facts of their career and it is great fun to try to shine a light into those recesses.
butcherboy
Posted: Sunday, December 28, 2008 11:29:41 AM

finally joined today, but I use the site all the time, thanks for all the ahrd work!
Miss Pamela
Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2009 2:32:23 PM

Your Overlord wrote:
BTSells wrote:

Thanks.Wink

I appreciate the appreciation that the community has shown to me for this site, but I do this stuff mostly because of my own sickness. sick Laughing

Trust me. If I were on a deserted island and noone else ever saw this project, I would still feel compelled to do it because fixing all of the little facts is just something that I NEED to do. I put a ridiculous amount of time and energy into this, but it is ALL pure fun for me.

Collaborating with Mikezep61 to get the clippings and reviews and such out there, along with future collaborations with other Zep geeks is a total blast.

I am much better at being the gas pedal than I am at being the breaks, and I am sometimes afraid that I have gone too far. For example, I don't want to get into trouble for using all of the photos that I have been using, but I built everything without paying too much attention to where the line is. I had to go back and retrofit the ability to hide individual photos if photographers get mad at me(which I will do upon request) for the public site, but my version of this website that sits on my home pc can be whatever I want it to be.

So I am really building it for myself and my friends and will then scale back anything that goes too far for the public. It is a reference site entirely and I will never try to make money or even run ads to cover hosting costs(which are not very much if my wife is reading thisLaughing ). Hopefully it can be a place where experienced Zeppelin fans can check the details and new Zeppelin fans can see what the whole hub bub is about.

There is still a surprising amount of confusion and mystery surrounding the facts of their career and it is great fun to try to shine a light into those recesses.

You are doing a wonderful job YO!!Smile I don't post here as often as I should, but you are right, a light does need to shine on the little facts!

I love it!wave
gauthier
Posted: Friday, June 26, 2009 10:56:06 AM

Great work, thank you!!thumbs
Conneyfogle
Posted: Thursday, December 03, 2009 6:44:45 AM

Nice work

For all your Zep
Direct downloads
Direct links
http://hrcandy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

The Ultimate Zep Youtube Channel